Letter from ME!

Hey Students,

I’m Senada and I have been teaching for 11 years. In that time I have taught 3/4 and 1/2. This is my first year teaching in 5/6. I love reading, writing, dancing, exercising and cooking. I also love creating and making things.

I got married nearly 3 years ago and live with my husband Yaz in a cute little house we had built before we got married. Yaz works for Telstra, fixing and connecting phone lines. In a few months we will add a new member to our family; a little british short hair kitten (that is yet to be named). I am SO excited. I also have a 13 year old cat named Audrey. She lives with my mum and dad in their house. I visit her all the time and she is just gorgeous. She always jumps onto my shoulders and hangs out there until she gets too heavy and I have to carry her!

My mum and dad still live in the house that I was brought up in and I go over there every Saturday for dinner. I have 3 sisters Indira, Minne and Sam. We are all very close and see each other all the time. I have 3 nieces; Anisa, Safia and Dahlia, 1 nephew; Zaim and another nephew (who will be born in 3 weeks and doesn’t have a name yet).

I love traveling. Last year Yaz and I went on a 3 month holiday through Europe. We went to Norway, England, Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia, Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland and Abu Dhabi. It was one of the best holidays I have ever been on. We have already started planning our next trip for this year and I cannot wait!

These holidays I did a lot of relaxing and spending time with my family. I went away with my family to Rye for a week. The house we stayed at had a pool, tennis courts and a games room. We had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed playing tennis and swimming in the pool.

I am looking forward to teaching 5/6 this year and getting to know a lot of new kids! I hope you are looking forward to this year too!

So now I want to hear about you. Tell me anything. What are your favourite things? What’s your family like? Have you done something that you’d like to share? What did you do in your holidays? What do you hope to do in the future? Write an entry onto your blog- show it to a family member and make sure you review it to fix mistakes before you publish it.

From Senada

P.S. If you have any names for a male cat please share it with me. Yaz and I can’t agree on a name we both like!

8 Comments on Letter from ME!

1. emilyx2016
    February 5, 2017 at 9:25 am (10 months ago)

hi Senada, i think the name harry or Henry are nice names for a male cat and i love your photos.
    from Emily X

2. alexia2016
    February 5, 2017 at 11:31 pm (10 months ago)

I went to rye on the holidays as well, my grandparents are from one of the Greek islands ( Cyprus).
    P.S I like the name button.

3. josh2014
    February 5, 2017 at 11:35 pm (10 months ago)

#Harry is da name

4. #Ella_123
    February 6, 2017 at 12:31 pm (10 months ago)

You should call the cat Marty
    Adorable

5. Jacinta
    February 6, 2017 at 12:49 pm (10 months ago)

Just a name that is cute ☺

6. emilyx2016
    February 6, 2017 at 4:19 pm (10 months ago)

hi senada, i just wanted to know how you put the class blogs on your blog

7. Jack Flip Dady
    February 14, 2017 at 2:38 pm (9 months ago)

I think the name should Be alfe

8. ambrosec2016
    February 14, 2017 at 2:44 pm (9 months ago)

hi my name is Ambrose i like to cook and i like dogs expessaly pugs, the sports i like are swimming and footy